If you think you're too small for an association management company, think again! The Texas Institute of Continuing Legal Education (TICLE) can relieve your board and volunteers of the day-to-day duties of running an organization and allow your leadership to focus its energy on the "big picture" -- the health and direction of the association.
The Texas Institute of CLE currently provides association management services for a variety of groups, primarily (but not exclusively) in the legal field on a fee for services basis. Current clients include the Construction and Insurance Law Sections of the State Bar of Texas, Design Build Institute of America Southwest Region (DBIA-SW), American College of Construction Lawyers (ACCL), College of Commercial Arbitrators (CCA), and the Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center (SVAMC).
As an association management company, TICLE offers the following services to our clients:
- Human resource management
- Accounting and financial management
- Meeting management
- Project management
- Website content management
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Development of non-dues revenue and fundraising
- Long-range planning
- Brochure/publication design
- Development of marketing plans
- Email marketing
- Educational and professional development
- Act as chief or executive director of the association (if requested by governing board)
In addition, TICLE provides:
- A headquarters for your association, with one point of contact for members!
- Proven management systems and protocols
- Administrative and professional support
- Technology & equipment
As a part of the association community managed by TICLE, client associations benefit from the economics of scale, experience, centralized facilities, flexibility, adaptability, and buying power.
TICLE operates under the Best Professional Practices for Association Management Companies as established by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and strives to provide superior service to all of the associations it manages.
If you are interested in association management services, please contact the Texas Institute of Continuing Legal Education